With a decade of experience as a top international esports pro, Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert has enjoyed a legendary career while competing at every major tournament for CS 1.6 and CS:GO event. Additionally, he is a co-founder of the Counter-Strike Pro Players Association, a Twitch streamer, a YouTuber, and also an Instructor having created a CSGO course on Udemy with over 12,000 students.
I generally game a minimum of 4 hours, and most of the time I need to be fully dialed in and focused. Game Fuel helps me stay alert and ready for action the whole time.
- I am scuba certified and have done multiple shark dives :D
- I really enjoy cooking. After basically every stream I am prepping some sort of meal to cook/grill.
- I grew up playing Ice Hockey and occasionally play an adult rec league.
- Golf is my new favorite hobby/sport. I play as much as I can!
- My wife and I are expecting our first child in March... It’s a boy!
- I won my first CS event at 11 years old
- I was homeschooled and then went to college for 2 years
- I enjoy freestyle rapping from time to time :D
- Monday: 12pm - 5pm PST
- Tuesday: 12pm - 5pm PST
- Wednesday: 12pm - 5pm PST
- Thursday: 12pm - 5pm PST
- Friday - 12pm - 5pm PST
Tune In Below